Saturday 3 March 2012

BREAKK OFF!


yeess! 

memang entry uh da cukup menunjukkan apa isi aty..

break?

yess.. or no?

because of??

the past...

my feels?

sunyi..
sepi..
kosong..
sedih..
duka..
benci..

semua lah bercampur baur..

whatever is.. 

i don't care about my past.. it will so hurt so much!!!
and you..
i will missing u forever even though u hate me until died...
no more the past and for what to remember because i have u in my life..
u complete my life..
i don't think my past is important to u should know..
for u information my dearest..
i hope i can forget all about that..
with u..
no more the past will happen again..
seriously..
u're my future...

i want to being happy with u..
without my past..
i'm sorry..

specially for him..
i know u hurting damn much..
i'm so sorry..
i have to..
now... i waiting for u answer..
just say it.. i will accept it..
please don't let me alone without any words..
take care of yourself..
i miss and loving u until died..
thank you because be here for me even only for a seconds..


No comments: